Thursday, November 5, 2015

21 Day Fix!

Ok I am on day 4, WOOHOO! As I have stated many of times, I love food! And starting this I was afraid I would not get enough food to make me even feel satisfied. This is about portion control and lord have mercy I never watched my portions! Especially cheese, mm mmm I loooove Cheese! but so far it's actually not bad, I have not been Hangry yet!

In my last post I told you I am going through some major personal problems and I feel like my depression is really spiraling, blah! But doing this is kind of keeping my mind off of it. I really want this to work so I am really paying attention.

You are only allowed so many of each container a day depending on your calorie intake you are to calculate at the beginning. Veggies, Protein, Fruit, Carbs, Healthy Fats, etc. So I may add a little (ok more than a little) too much CHEESE than suggested! And yall know I love my booze! I have started at least drinking wine instead of my norm Coors Light or Bud Light. And the past couple days I've really cut down my wine intake although you are only allowed to substitute a yellow (carbs) container ONCE A WEEK for 4 OZ. of wine! HAHAHAHAHA yeaaaa.... uhmm.. How about I just drink 1 glass of wine a night and call it good!? (For now) If I do not see a change then I guess I will have to cut out the booze. BOO! But I am pretty proud of myself so far. It doesn't seem like a long time but 4 days of watching my food and it's intake seems like eternity since I have never had to.

Besides the calorie intake, the program also comes with videos of 30 minute work outs. I have done one video.... the first day.... OOPS! But in my defense it was PLYO. and whoa dude, I am still sore! But I should be good to go tonight and I will not be doing that plyo video this time. I think that needs to wait until I've gained some strength back.

The package I bought also comes with a months supple of shakeology. My little personal size blender broke so instead of adding fruits, ice, etc. I just put one scoop into a blender bottle with 8 oz. of Naked and about 4 oz. of Unsweetened Almond Milk, and it's actually not bad! It does take place of a protein serving a day but the health benefits and meal replacement of it help.

So this lovely picture of myself is after that AWEsome Plyo video!
Here is a picture of a salad for lunch I had measured out. Doesn't look to bad, eh!?
I also made my own chart to track my portions because theirs sucked!
 

This is Emily! I have not seen her since I was 16! She has always loved playing with make up since I can remember. 

Well we have since reconnected through FB and she is a Mary Kay Consultant! So she asked if she could come over and show me some things. At first I was like ehhhh... she is just going to try and sell a bunch of stuff to me, but I also know she is not that type of person. So I ended up agreeing and it actually helped me out a lot with some make up tips she gave me. She actually doesn't do your make up herself, she tells you what to do. Which is the way I learn things anyways. We had a great time, drank some wine, and chatted! I think the end result turned out pretty good. What ya think?? I think I will end up going through that catalog she gave me though. 

I will HOPEFULLY check back in a few days and let ya know how my 21 Day Fix journey is going!

XOXO,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment