Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Hopefully, where it all Begins!

I have finally organized as much as I can on my desk that Wes has built me out of pallets in my basement. He is definitely going to need to build me a couple more shelves, but I love it!




He even wired an outlet from a light bulb so I can have electricity at my desk! I Actually originally only had 3 light-bulbs in my basement  but now hes wired like 3 more lights and 2 outlets. So now with the electricity I can keep my laptop and printer down there! Finally a stationary spot for my computer, instead of the couch, kitchen table, bed, tv tray, etc.



I always look thru craft items on sale and I'd rather have too shit than not enough. So, I've ended up with quite a bit of ribbon. I decided to string all my ribbon on a rope and had Wes drill it into the desk. I will probably add some more little gadgets to this thing and such, but it is a work in progress and I am so happy to finally have a space to store all of my Shit!



Enough with the desk....

This weekend Wes and I are going to the Independence Events Center to see Brett Eldredge and Thomas Rhett. I am so Friggin excited! I am tired of missing out on fun things, so I have also bought tickets to Ellie Goulding in May and I will definitely be buying tickets to Kenny Chesney & Miranda Lambert! I love music. I listen to it when ever I can. Car. Work. Cleaning. Showering. Etc. So not only am I buying all these concert tickets; I want to travel. I love to travel! I've only ever gone on vacations when my dad has paid for them. I am almost 30 friggin years old (shhhh....), I don't need his money. I am not in High School anymore! So yea....

 FOMO?? YOLO?? Whatever... I need to start living my life!

XOXO,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment