Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Not much to report....

I thought since I have been doing pretty good this last week on keeping up with my blog posting, I'd like to let you know.... There is not much to report! Which in a way, is good!? But boring for you all.

Let's see here... Saturday Wes and I went to my favorite restaurant, P.F. Chang's! Mm mmm...... I don't get to go there often since it is on the Plaza, and we don't really venture out of Lee's Summit much. BUT it is delicious and a plus that it is the cheapest place down there!

 Lettuce Wraps and Mongolian Beef for days!





After dinner we met up with my friend Mandy and her boyfriend and did a little bar hopping around downtown Lee's Summit. Which was nice because we stayed away from all the busy bars! Nothing crazy, but we had fun!


Then there's Hart of Dixie. but for like the past month I have been addicted to watching this show on Netflix. It is the absolute cutest show and totally makes me want to move down south and become a southern bell! But after only 4 seasons they cancelled it :( They only have season 1-3 on Netflix right now but my dumb ass decided to follow the shows twitter page and ruin the last season for myself! Son of a Jackhammer! Oh well, I am still totally watching it, especially for Wade (Wilson Bethel)! If anyone has any recommendations for shows or books, let me know!! I really do want to get back into reading. I love getting lost in books!


21 Day Fix: Although I have not been measuring my food out I am still doing really good at watching my portions. (Saturday at P.F. Chang's was hard, but I was proud of myself!) I have not lost any weight yet, but that doesn't come immediately. I can tell from just the first week that my stomach has shrunk and I already am not eating as much as I used to! I've only done a few work outs but I do not want to over due those especially when I am already sore! Gotta let those muscles heal. But I can tell in my ab (area) that they are building up!


Sorry for the random, boring post but my next one I will get back into my crafting stuff. I will have to show you the desk Wesley made for me out of pallets to put all of my crafting shit in!

XOXO,
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment